Your data is safe. We won't save any your private info.
OMG！It's you! I have heard of you and your story this morning from the newspaper.
Look! They have posted your achievement in the front page. Please click the button to continue knowing what is your amazing part to most audience.
For your reference, Justin Bieber has occupied many time of headlines. Such as:
- Jan. 1, 2013: A paparazzo is struck by a car and killed in West Los Angeles while pursuing photos of Bieber's white Ferrari. Bieber was not in the car.
- Nov. 21, 2012: Prosecutors opt not to file charges against Bieber after finding insufficient evidence that he punched and kicked a photographer outside a movie theater near his home in Calabasas, Calif., a month earlier.
- Nov. 14, 2011: A judge dismisses counts filed under California's anti-paparazzi law against photographer Paul Raef, who was charged in July with being involved in a high-speed pursuit of the pop star along a San Fernando Valley freeway.
- Oct. 10, 2012: Bieber tweets that some of his belongings, including a laptop, were stolen during a show in Tacoma, Wash. Suggestions soon surface on the Internet that the story was a publicity stunt, prompting Bieber's publicist to issue a statement insisting the theft really happened. A police investigation was inconclusive.
Justin Bieber Calls On Lawmakers to Act Following Paparazzo's Death
- Sept. 30, 2012: Bieber vomits twice onstage during a concert in Glendale, Ariz. The video goes viral.
- July 13, 2012: A woman sues Bieber for $9.2 million claiming she suffered permanent hearing loss at his concert in Portland, Ore.
- July 6, 2012: Bieber is cited for speeding on a Los Angeles freeway. He told police he was being chased by paparazzi.
- May 28, 2012: Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators question Bieber after he reportedly scuffled with paparazzi who tried to photograph him and girlfriend Selena Gomez as they left a movie theater.
Lil Twist Drove Justin Bieber's Car at Deadly Accident
- Oct. 31, 2011: A San Diego woman files a paternity suit against Bieber, claiming he fathered her baby boy during a tryst when the singer was 16. Bieber called the claims "crazy."
- Aug. 30, 2011: Bieber is involved in a minor car accident in his Ferrari in Studio City, Calif.
- May 7, 2011: Bieber agrees to record a public service announcement against cyberbullying to resolve criminal charges against his manager and a record executive after an autograph signing caused a fan frenzy at a New York mall in 2009.
- March 3, 2011: A lock of Bieber's hair sells for $40,000 on eBay.
- Dec. 9, 2010: Barbara Walters prophetically includes Bieber in her "10 Most Fascinating People" TV special.
This is a game to know the most shining part of your personality, life and career. Let’s see how does the picky critic says about you and don’t forget to share the front page to best friends!